All rights, including copyright, in the content and design of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by V.J. Associates Inc.
In accessing these web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of V.J. Associates. This site provides access via hypertext links to resources in other web sites for browsing only and in so doing we are not endorsing any linked entities nor authorising any act which may be in breach of copyright or any other third party rights which are protected in law or by international treaties world-wide. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on any third party web page.
The contents of this web site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. We use reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on our web site is accurate and up to date. However, errors and omissions do occur and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted. Because we do not have control over the use to which the information should be put, we exclude any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the web site or any of its contents. We will not be liable for any damages (including without limitation damages for loss of profit, revenue or anticipated savings) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the web site or any of its contents or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the web site or any such contents. We make no warranty that the contents of the web site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.