During the course of more than 35 years, we have built our practice on the idea that accuracy and integrity are intertwined. Consequently, VJA is a reliable partner, one that can help owners, designers, and builders move confidently through all project phases.
Your decision-making process will benefit from valuable intel and insight into local markets, materials, and labor conditions. Our proprietary database is a formidable resource, built over many years with the help of longstanding vendor relationships.
We will provide an honest and complete assessment of cost implications, which is potentially the most effective way to make the case for design scenarios or programs. We consider the long-term viability of a project.
VJA is and always will be an independent collaborator, because our long-term credibility is at stake.
Partner with Professional Peers
The majority of our staff of approximately 80 full-time cost consultants, quantity surveyors, project managers, schedulers, project cost control specialists, and support personnel is composed of degreed engineers and accredited professionals. Many hold advanced degrees in civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering. When you have a conversation with a member of our team, you are talking with a professional peer.
VJ Associates' Certifications and Prequalifications include:
- Maryland Department of Transportation - MBE, DBE, SBE
VJ Associates of New England, Inc
- Massachusetts Supplier Diversity Office - MBE
V.J. Associates, Inc. of Suffolk
- Massachusetts Unified Certification Program - DBE
- New Jersey
- NJ Commerce and Economic Growth Commission - MBE
- New York
- The New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council - MBE
- NYC Department of Small Business - MBE
- NYC School Construction Authority - MBE, Prequalified
- Dormitory Authority State of New York - MBE
- Empire State Development Corporation - MBE
- State University Construction Fund - MBE
- Nassau County Office of Minority Affairs - MBE
- The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey - MBE, DBE, SBE
- Philadelphia Schools Capital Improvement Program - MBE
- City of Philadelphia - MBE
- Pennsylvania Department of General Services - MBE / Self Certified Small Business
- Pennsylvania UCP - DBE